Zonk News is giving away tickets to the #FillUpRoyalBafokeng 2019 Experience.
Stand a chance to win one of 100 tickets to this once-in-a-lifetime experience at Royal Bafokeng Stadium, in Rustenburg on Sunday, December 15.
Like, follow, retweet, share and subscribe to Zonk News social media pages and out newsletter as well.
The more you interact, the greater your chances to win!
Terms and Conditions
1. Below are the standard terms and conditions applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with Zonk News and Chimphondah Media House.
2. No person may on behalf of a third party, enter any competition hosted partly or in whole by Zonk News. All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
3. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. No director of Chimphondah Media House, employee at Zonk News and/or their agencies, and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition on Zonk News, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions hosted partly or in whole by Zonk News.
5. Competition ends on Friday, December 13, 2019. Winners are selected at random, prizes are not transferable and are not negotiable.
6. Subject to sponsor conditions/other agreements, Zonk News undertakes to deliver prizes to respective winners only where the winner’s delivery address is within the geographical area defined by Zonk terrestrial broadcast/transmission. Winners resident or located anywhere outside of the Zonk News terrestrial broadcast/transmission area will be accountable for any costs incurred by the collection of any prize/s that they may win on the Zonk News platform.
7. Prizes not collected/claimed within 2 days of being won will be disposed of at Zonk News discretion.
8. Winners of specific competitions accept that certain other conditions may apply as prescribed by Zonk News and/or the respective sponsor of the specific competition. Where there are specific terms and conditions in addition to these standard terms and conditions, such terms and conditions shall be listed under the terms and conditions of the specific competition.
9. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
10. Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) should obtain their parents’ or guardian’s consent before entering the competition.
11. By participating in any competition hosted partly or in whole by Zonk News, where entry is on-line, participants further agree to be bound by our Internet Terms & Conditions.
Beware of bogus callers & SMS notifications that say you’ve won with Zonk News. Here’s how you can check for bogus notifications:
12. You will NEVER be contacted by SMS if you are a winner.
13. Unless pre-arranged with you, Zonk News representatives will NEVER come to your office or home to say you’re a winner or to deliver a prize.
14. The ONLY prize collection point from Zonk News is from the reception area of 17A Scott Street, Waverley, 2019. Please NEVER agree to collect a prize from ANYWHERE else. Prizes will be delivered to winners via their registered email address. Under exceptional circumstances and with management approval, prizes will be delivered to winners who live within a 50km radius of the Zonk News Offices.
15. If anyone phones to say you’ve won a prize in a Zonk News competition, make sure you entered it! If anyone calls to say you’ve won a competition you never entered with Zonk News, it is NOT one of our representatives.
16. Our representatives will contact you via direct messages (DM) through our official social media pages. If in ANY doubt, ask the author for their name and the Zonk News contact number and phone the caller back. Any number other than this means the caller is trying to trick you. If in doubt,you can call Sharon Molefe on 067 862 4835 or email her on email@example.com
17. If you are concerned that a bogus caller has contacted you, please store the number of the caller (if you have caller ID) and email or call Sharon Molefe on 067 862 4835 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org