- Presenting live events and breaking news.
- Conducting interviews.
- Book guests, prepping them and doing research for the interview.
- Ensures that all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality.
- Packaging and delivering News stories.
- Flair for features for Features Reporter.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Broadcast Journalism, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Flexibility to work any shift.
- Work Samples/links required.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Sorry! This job has expired.