Zonk News is looking for interns for our department. This is an unpaid, supervised internship.
- Enrolled in an accredited school, college or university. Fresh graduates are not exempted.
- Interns will be supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience.
- Upon completion of internship, the student will receive a written review by supervisor
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Should be ready and willing to travel across Africa
- Assist reporters, news, and digital producers.
- Research stories for on-air and online.
- Flexible in performing a variety of assignments and tasks.
- Be a collaborative worker with willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of camera equipment and non-linear editing.
- Skilled in Broadcast and writing.
Send CV and supporting documents.
Learn more about us: Chimphondah Media House